Heatherhurst Grange is our smallholding in the heart of Surrey Heath near Deepcut. We keep Chickens, Geese, Turkeys, Bees and our pure bred Pig Herd. At Heatherhurst Grange we produce high quality pork from traditional rare breed ‘free to roam’ pigs, with full traceability of their origins and feeding regime. Our Pigs are housed in wooden pig arks, in a large enclosure with freedom to root and roam at their will. They live in a sunny woodland plot with natural shade provided by oak trees, a muddy wallow, fresh water daily, healthy natural diet and lots of human contact.
We also produce our own Honey (or our bees do) and Turkeys for Christmas.
HAPPY PIGS MAKE CONTENTED CUSTOMERS
- Traditional English rare breeds that bring a smile to your face NOT a frown to your brow
- Locally reared in Deepcut NOT miles away so you know exactly where they come from
- Naturally fed with pig nuts that do NOT contain GM nor any growth enhancing additives
- Bred for quality NOT quantity because we know what you eat really matters
- Naturally reared and free to roam throughout their entire lives NOT factory farmed
- Producing pork tasting like it used to NOT tasting like cardboard
- Order a Quarter, Half or Whole pig or some of our delicious Sausages
- Professionally Butchered and packed to order